- Raptor™ loses no traction when it is wet, and the traction dry is legendary
- Can be installed with regular roofing nails, coil or hand driven
- No roof pitch restrictions, except under a 4/12 where code dictates a double staggered layer, please refer to our install instructions for further details
- Available in 4’, 5’, and 10’ widths
- Extremely aggressive non-slip coating on the backside, providing unbelievable back traction
- Woven backing and a 6 month exposure time at an asphalt felt replacement cost
For distribution, Raptor™ allows you to fix your synthetic underlayment offering, by eliminating underlayment’s that cost more and perform less than Raptor™, and offer an affordable underlayment with high price point benefits. Raptor™ is a product that contractors will try once, and buy for life. In today’s market, finding an underlayment that does what we do, is a hard task. Please contact us if you have a further interest in speaking about adding Raptor™ to your lineup, and a sales representative will contact you to set up a meeting.